Thursday, April 20, 2023

Thursday

 We had a bake off contest. I brought a salad and didn't win. I was glad. I had won the past two times. I went and picked up cupcakes for the chief medical officers birthday tomorrow. He is the one that gave us 20 dollars for admin day. He is kind. I made zappa tuscano soup in the insta pot. Dad helped me. It tasted so good. Karen had the recipe. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I think Luna has the right idea.two crackers and a movie. I bought some pull ups for you. She might not be ready. She is really little. Rachel I am so glad your kids are in music. Isaac is amazing. I am excited for the quilt show. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...