Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday

 Today was busy but it was a good day.  Work was good.  I left for an hour to watch Isaac play at his school assembly.  They had the orchestra play to get the other kids to join.  He did a good job.  Oliver lost his coat and we were trying to find it.  Casey walked all over the playground and couldn't find it.  I took the kids home and worked for another hour.  I can home and we headed to ambassadors.  Me and the little kids brought some crafts and did them while we listened.  It was nice.  Oliver really want to see the super Mario movie.  Casey got tickets in Providence since the small was sold out.  So we just stayed down there and had dinner.  The movie was great.  I really liked it.  It was neat how they incorporated all the old games and it was pretty funny.  I liked it.  Everyone have a good Saturday.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...