Monday, April 10, 2023

Monday

 I like you garden Robin.  Ruth really wants to make one now also.  Today was good.  I worked all day on the events team and then switched all my stuff over to the quilts team and will be there now.  Change is hard.  I left work for a bit and took Oliver to the doctor for a wellness check.  He is doing great.  Isaac had violin lessons after school.  I told Oliver I owed him because he had to get his finger pricked and a shot so he choose to go to sabores for dinner.  I think his choice was heavily influenced by Isaac.  After dinner I went to exercise class.  It was strength training tonight.  Here are a million pictures.

Love Rachel























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...