Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wednesday

 I had book group tonight so I am late blogging.  Book group was a lot of and it was good to talk.  We read the Midnight Library which was a good book.  Casey had meetings this morning so Randy took the kids again to school.  Isaac forgot his backpack so I ran it over to him.  Work was good.  I just sewed today.  Isaac had an extra orchestra practice because they are doing an assembly on Friday so I took the little kids to Walmart and got them a sandwich.  We got nerf bullets so activity days.  They had a nerf gun war.  Oliver was so so excited to go and he had fun.   I took Isaac to get a sandwich while they were gone.  I messed up the time for young men's so he missed it.  Then I head to book group.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...