Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday

 I got shampoo in my eye this morning and it really hurt. I was a baby. I was over my hours so I just went in late and left early. That was nice. It snowed during lunch. We went to firehouse subs for dinner and then went to the play. Pirates of penzantes. It was really good. They do a good job. We are going to Kamas to.pack up stuff and get organized. If all goes right Karen will sign and close on the 5th of May. I am going  to lagoon on Sunday. Dad went for a.walk at Murray Park and they took down all the bridges down over the river. Getting ready for high waters. Rachel that is fun you went to the movies. I am glad it was good. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...