Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Wednesday

They did an active shooter training at work today. They had two "gunman" run around the building with loud guns pretending to shoot people. We knew it was coming so when we heard the bangs we did our exit plan then waited for like an hour outso. We had all the cops fire department and emts show up. They wanted them to get use to the buildings. So that kinda made the day a wash. My motivation to work has been depleted. I just am ready to be outside. Jenkins stomach has been upset. Whatever they gave him at the doggie hotel messed him up. He wakes up every hour and needs to go out. So I'm tired. Hopefully he sleeps more tonight. Luna is good we just play outside all night. It's nice to be outdoors

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...