Friday, July 14, 2023

Friday

 I forgot to take any pictures but we had a really fun day at bear lake.  I got up early and went to the store to get stuff for sandwiches.  I made a chickpea salad sandwich and it tasted really good.  We went to the north beach and it was pretty busy but we were able to find a spot.  Everyone met up with us there.  We had a blast playing in the water.  Mandy has a paddle board which was fun.  The water felt good.  We stayed most of the day.  We stopped and got ice cream in the way home.  Oliver wanted to go roller blading when we got home so I took him to the park.  We are setting everything up to watch a movie in the backyard.  We are trying to get a game of hearts going but it has been too busy and the kids have no attention span.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...