Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday

 We had a nice day. We slept in and then ran errands. We went to the di and then costco. We came home and cooled off and then went to target for drugs and winco. It was nice to shop around. Karen took us to the garage for dinner. It is in Herrmann. They have all these race cars in the building. It was neat and they had really good food.  Karen got a flower Lego and wants to glue it so she tried that out on little legos she has. Robin that is a fun day. I need mail like that. Rachel that tic tok is really fun. Isaac will always remember that. I hope the girls got off OK. You are going to miss them. Have a nice Sunday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...