Monday, July 10, 2023

Monday

Today was good for a Monday Luna's been into whispering. Today she saw her teacher and crouched down and waved at me. Then whispered it's brooke. Then ran into class. Her teachers name is Brooke. After work it was so hot and traffic was terrible. By the time I got home it was late. So we had dinner and went on a walk to get the little ones energy out. It was still really hot. I had Luna eat an otter pop on the way. For her birthday I put candy in bowls. I had pez on top of skittles. Luna figured it out. She took the candy bowl down stairs removed all the pez and ate the Skittles. Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...