Saturday, July 15, 2023

Saturday

 Today was fun.  I got up early and went to exercise class.  It was high which is fun.  We hung out in the backyard and worked on the bench.  Tiffany has been so sweet and fixed our kitchen table and is now working on Grandpa's bench.  Charlotte gave Oliver and Casey a hair cut.  She did everyone else early this week.  Isaac forgot to water the flowers one day for the lady who hired his.  So we bought her some flowers and dropped them by.  She was fine with it and paid Isaac.  We said she didn't have to but she was really nice and said she would hire him again.  We went to the mall because they wanted to get a wolf poncho for me for my birthday but they were closed.  We me up with Randy and Teri for lunch.  We went roller skating at the fun park.  It was fun and we stayed for a long time.  We came back to our house and when it got dark we watched ghost busters.  I keep forgetting to take pictures.

Love Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...