Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday

We ended up not going down to Provo yesterday. Everyone was beat so we just took it slow. Jeramy's boss asked if he could do the early shifts again this week. So he left early. Me and Luna were late because she has to sit for 10 hours on the potty. Work was slow but I made it out alive. Jeramy got home earlier because of the early hours. So he smoked some steaks and made dinner. It tasted good.. then we went on a walk and relaxed. I need a holder for my oils at work. So I bought this small shelf thing at the di for 2 dollars. I am making a door to go on it. I finished cutting it out. I just need to stain it. And I'm thinking of putting colored resin in the wood cut outs

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...