Thursday, August 24, 2023

Thursday

 I am so glad the kids first day went so well. Yeah. They are so cute. Work was busy but trying to do two jobs has been crazy the last couple of weeks. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. We met the gumm gang for dinner and kay moves on the 1st. She was so excited. Sean sold his house and bought a new house. They are moving the same time. Jeff is going to Pocatello to help. We came home and they had dumpster all over the neighborhood. We took all the trash out of the garage. We parked both cars in the garage. Kind of a tight fit but it will be so nice for winter. I don't have any plans for the weekend. I thought maybe a weekend off but if you guys want to do something I  am always game. Give the kids a weekend to rest up for a full week of school. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...