Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday

 I had such a fun time at the zoo yesterday. Thank you everyone for giving dad a nice birthday activity. The kids we so cute. We got up and went to Costco. We got them new pj's and some snacks. We went and got dry ice and are trying to freeze dry skittles. I will keep you up dated it takes 24 to 48 hours. I took the kids to the jump zone and dad and Karen took a nap. We came home and made Ramon noodle casserole. It was a hit. We went on a walk and went to the second park and it is a lot nicer. I think we will try going there more often. Rachel your kitchen is down to nothing. That wood looks so nice. Good job. Robin I hope provo was nice. Have a nice Monday. I am working from home for a few hours to do payroll and then off to play. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...