Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday

 That is beautiful Robin.  That is so fun you have a glow forge.  Thanks for giving the kids a fun day Mom.  Casey had a training this morning and left even before I went.  He said it went well.  Work was good.  We did a lot of editing today.  It takes a long time to do.  I went to Lee's after work.  I bought a rope platter to embroider on but it was too big for my machine and kept shifting.  I will have to get a smaller one and try again.  Me and Casey went out to dinner and they had a live band which was fun.  He went to bed and I went to the late excited class which is high and I love it.  See you tomorrow at 5 Mom.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...