Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday

 Today was good.  At work I felt like I didn't get much done, I was just getting everything organized and we had a meeting.  Isaac had violin lessons and it was good to get back to them.  We had back to school night tonight.  I like both of the kids teachers.  Isaac had Ruth's teacher in 2nd grade and she is amazing.  Oliver has a huge class and a really young teacher.  She said she doesn't focus too much on spelling because of Google and I thought that was dumb.  She loves Oliver and had noticed all our concerns.  She is on top of it.  I was able to make to it exercise class and it was kickboxing which was fun.  I haven't done it in a long time.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...