Sunday, August 27, 2023

weekend

Our weekend was good. Jeramys sister came down and stayed till Sunday. Then we drove down to Provo and took Jeramys mom out for breakfast. Luna has been acting strange. I
On Saturday around the afternoon she was really tired and hasn't eaten much. I gave her some Tylenol but she doesn't have a fever. I just wonder if she is growing or had a small bug. She would not lay still tonight. I put her down at 8 and she didn't fall asleep till 10 I gave her some Tylenol around 10 so that helped calm her down. So we will see how this week goes. Hopefully whatever she has passes quick

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...