Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thursday

It's crazy today is the last day of August. Tomorrow I am going to help out with makeup again for one of my work photoshoots. It will be nice to change up the day. They said we were going to one of our on site doctors house. Come to find out it's just a house he built just for family gatherings. What a life. Today was good. Luna woke up at 6:15 so we turned on paw patrol and I slowly woke up. She also pooped in her diaper then wanted to sit on the potty to eat candy. I read right through that one. And she was pissed. I think she was tired. She tattled on me to Jeramy and said momma no candy and cried and cried. So we got her all cleaned up and in bed and she fell right to sleep. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...