Friday, September 1, 2023

Friday

 Thanks for coming up this weekend.  I am hoping we can get my sewing room functioning again.  Today was good.  Work was laid back.  My teammate/friend was chatting a lot today which was fun.  A lady brought in bruschetta and it was so good.  Me and Isaac went to the store and got stuff to make it also.  We have so many tomatoes it was good to use them.  Ruth had a birthday party that I forgot until my calendar notified me.  So we ran to the store and got a present and made it on time to the party.  She had fun and was really happy.  Oliver went to the library with his friend Walter.  They have fun together.  Casey killed a bunch of wasps in our backyard.  Then we walked to the school to kill more but we didn't find any.  We are close to ordering cabinets.  It has been more complicated than I thought but we are really close.  Everyone have a good Saturday.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...