Monday, August 7, 2023

Monday

 We had a fun day and it was busy.  I was depressed because I had to work this morning but it wasn't bad and the day went fast.  I had my yearly review interview and I am doing a good job.  She said I need to be more confident and speak up more.  After work the kids had swimming lessons.  It was so fun and they got to swim outside afterwards.  It was so fun to do one of the normal summer things we do.  We also were able to get the smoothie's we always get afterwards.  The kids came home and changed and then we went to my work party.  It was a barbecue and then they had a softball game b we just went for the dinner. Some of the kids friends were their and they had a fun time playing.  I was only going to stay an hour and go to exercise class but it was fun so we stayed longer.  When we got home we helped Casey mow the lawn.  It was so long and really needed to be cut.  I didn't take any pictures though, I will do better.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...