Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Tuesday

 I got a lot done at work. It felt nice. It is busy. Karen's mouth was numb so we went and got a milkshake for dinner. Karen washed the inside of her car window so we went for a drive to see if it was better. We drove to see if we could see James house. We found it and they were outside. We adopted and visited for a while. The relief society came by and her husband was interested in the printer. They are having a church carnival so we gave them a lot of stuff for prizes. That is fun that Robin can make those templates that is fun. I am glad you took Isaac in. That is neat that he can fix that nose rash. That has to hurt. We didn't get any rain. Thanks for having Luna call me. Have a nice hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...