Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday

Today was good. The Bodily gang came down and we went shopping. I think everyone is poor now. Lol we were looking at bikes to get a gauge pricing for Christmas shopping. Luna loved the bigger kid bikes. Karen spoiled her and bought her one. I also got a plant and pretty much everything Luna touched she got. We are spoiled Luna was sad and tired when everyone left. She had a bit of a melt down but went down for a nap.when she woke up she had a huge bruise on her cheek . I think she hit it on part of her flailing around. During her nap I designed some things and finished pride and predice. When Luna woke up we just played outside with all her new toys.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...