Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Tuesday

 Today was good.  It was raining a lot this morning and was cooler today.  Work was good.  I had a meeting and we finished the date pillows which was nice.  Now we are starting to work on a new quilt.  I left a little early to take Isaac to the dermatologist to look at the mole on his chin.  He said it was a good kind of mole and the scar to remove it would be bigger than the mole.  He said he couldn't freeze it either.  He said to wait until he was old.  He thinks Isaac will grow and the mole won't so it won't look bad.  He noticed the redness around his nose and said it was perioral dermatitis.  He prescribed a antibiotic and Isaac has to take it for three weeks.  He said it doesn't clear up on it own.  Then we went to swimming lessons.  I am so grateful we get to do them.  The kids swam for a long time afterwards.   It was fun.  I didn't make it to exercise class because we came home to late so I sewed.  Thanks for making the templates Robin.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...