Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Wednesday

 I love free stuff also, that is so fun Robin.  This week has been busy but all good things.  Work went well.  We are starting a new quilt and have to figure out how everything works.  It has been good to work on something different.  Oliver had a playdate with Walter.  His Mom and was nice and picked Oliver up this afternoon and then I picked him up on the way to swimming lessons.  Before swimming lessons me and Ruth went to the toy store and got a present for Emily's party tomorrow.  Swimming lessons are going well and it fun to watch the kids swim.  They swam for a bit but we had to go home because they had activity days and young men's.  Only two boys came to Casey's activity days but Oliver had fun.  Isaac went to a stake activity and his whole friend group was their.  He had a really fun time.  I made it to exercise class and I picked Isaac up on the way home.  It felt so good to go.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...