Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday

 I slept in and then we cleaned out the printer room. There was a lot of junk in there. It looks so much nicer and dad has so much more room to work in there. We got him a blind for the window and some storage containers. He is ready to roll. It gets so hot in there with no blind. I am hoping that helps. Rachel I am so glad you had a fun time hiking. The kids are getting old enough to really hike. It is so pretty where you went. Robin McDonald's is the best buy an ice cream and you get a cheap play ground. We did that all the time when you guys were little. It is a short week for me. I am taking Friday  pretty excited about that one. Have a nice week. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...