Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tuesday

I kept thinking it was later in the week than Tues. Our garbage day is Tues and I walked outside to go to work and thought. I forgot to put those away yesterday. And that just set me on a path for the rest of the day. Work was good my boss is back so it's less crazy. Luna still is coughing a lot. I went to Walgreens. Since she's two now thought we could try better medicine for coughing. I also got dum dums for her to suck on. She's acting fine it's just a cough. Jeramy had to work late for training. And his boss is taking off the rest of the week. So he is going into work at 6:30 for the rest of the week. He was worried and went to bed when Luna did. Since everyone was sleeping I cut out the rulers for rachel. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...