Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday

 Well I made it to work. It was ok and I came home. I debated whether to cut My hair short again or just trim it. I ended up just trimming. It was getting long. We went to winco. I like that store. So the half marathon is in salt lake on Saturday morning. I am worried that traffic is going to be a nightmare. It ends at 11 am at liberty park.  Man I didnt even know that was going on. Until they sent a map out this afternoon. Do you want to change plans? I am really good with anything. First lagoon and now a marathon. Who knew. Well I am glad tomorrow is my Friday. I get 5 days off. Is Luna going to spend the night? Have a nice Thursday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...