Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tuesday

 For some reason work was stressful. I was glad when it was over. I did make chicken enchiladas for dinner and they tasted so good. The lawn was so long so me and Karen went and got gas and I mowed the lawn. I was thinking about baling it. It was really long.  I am not winning the war with the gophers. They have just moved. I went to see what time lagoon opened on Friday and it is closed. That made me mad. I should have looked before we made a plan. I am so glad I don't have to work on Friday. I am excited play. I am sorry luna has a cough. I am glad you can give her a little med. Rachel I am glad you got to stay with klies. That is fun. It will make work better. Have a nice Wednesday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...