Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday

 Today was good.  At work we are helping another team do step by steps which aren't my favorite but I am having less anxiety about them.  We had a sewing machine repair lady come and answer our questions about the Bernina sewing machine.  It was interesting and I learned a lot.  Isaac went over to Henry's house this afternoon and I picked him up after work.  The kids had swimming lessons.  Isaac forgot his goggles so I ran home and got them.  It was so crowded at the pool today and it felt like it was a million degrees outside.  We stayed and swam until it was time for Isaac to go to young men's.  They went bowling and I think he had fun.  I went to exercise class and I love going so much.  Casey mowed the lawn and it looks good.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...