Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday

 I don't have pictures of the cabinets.  We have four of them made and none are installed so it is still a work in progress.  I will take some photos tomorrow.  I have some photos from Friday I forgot to post.  The cabinets are a lot of work and we are slowly making progress.  We worked on them most of yesterday.  I made sough dough bread again this morning and it tasted really good.  It is fun to make.  After church we met Mom at Lagoon so we could ride Primordial their new ride.  Mom got some drinks and snacks and we got in line.  They said it was only and hour and a half wait.  At first the line went really fast but the ride broke down a couple times and we ended up in line for four hours.  Ruth panicked at the ended and didn't go on the ride.  It was a fun ride.  It is interactive and you shoot the bad guys.  We had time to do a haunted house and watch the hack n slash.  We got sushi for dinner.  It was a fun day 

Love Rachel













No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...