Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday

 That is neat Isaac got accepted. He is so talented. I am so glad the insurance money came through. That made my day. My day was crazy busy. We are having that big party announcement tomorrow at one. I didn't order a breakfast for some one so I had to.pick stuff up for that. They called my boss over it.  I also am on the committee for the caregiver lunch on thursday. I also had to get stuff for the board retreat. Karen helped me a lot getting all that stuff. It cost 600.00 dollars at Costco. We had a bad thunderstorm it was neat. Well everyone enjoy hump day. Tomorrow won't be bad because everyone will want to be part of the announcement. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...