Thursday, September 21, 2023

Thursday

 Congratulations Karen.  What did your title change to?  That is exciting.  We made it to everything today and it was a good day.  I took step by step photos at work and it went pretty good.  I went visiting teaching after work so I had Oliver skip the after school program so I didn't have to pick him up.  Then the little kids had piano lessons.  Then we went to the chamber music meeting.  Isaac is going to be in a quintet.   They all seem like cute kids and I think he is going to have a fun time.  They practice once a week have concerts and workshops.  I dropped the kids off at home and went to exercise class.  Thanks for coming tomorrow Mom and Dad.  Drive safe.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...