Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday

 Isaac was accepted into the chamber music project.  They put the kids in quartets and they practice together.  They have a meeting on Thursday.  I am proud of him.  Work was good.  We had a meeting and talked about everything that has been going on.  It was a nice to have our questions answered.  I brought Tonya some.bread this evening and we talked a bit and that was nice also.  Ruth had tumbling.  So I was picking up and dropping off the kids.  I went grocery shopping in the middle of it.  I went to exercise class and it was upbeat barr which is nice and felt good since I am sore from yesterday.  The insurance called today and are cutting us a check for the rest of the damages.  So that is a relief and will be so good to wrap everything up. 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...