Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday

Today was good.  We were all tired from the late night last night.  Isaac had a hard time this morning.  I was working on some picture frames for a photoshoot so it took forever to clean them up so they looked good.  I left a little early and had my teeth cleaned.  The hygienist is really nice and is fun to talk to.  She gets me everytime.  I went up to Idaho and got a lottery ticket also.  Casey picked up Ruth from school and they got a taco.  Ruth had a field trip to the nature center today and had a fun time.  I made it back in time to take Isaac to violin lessons and pick Oliver up.  We cleaned the house and folded laundry.  Then we did homework.  I went to exercise class and it wasn't kickboxing, we had the hard class of all time instead.  She kept telling us to tighten our abs and it was making me laugh in my head.  I have three panels done on my quilt and it is huge.  It is going to be a big quilt.
Love Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...