Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday

 Work was good. It was someone's birthday so I bought a cake and some treats. I had a lotof bags and I got to the elevator and it was broke. I turn around and one of the bags drp. It is the cake and of course upside down. Everyone got a good laugh at that one. It was trunk or treat at church so we went and took some of dad's toys. It was fun. We came home and I finished a book I loaded off amazon. Karen didn't get home until almost 9. She has to back at 10. I guess the jury is hung. I am sorry jeramy isn't feeling good. I hope he gets feeling better. I am glad Luna is OK. I am glad tomorrow is Wednesday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...