Sunday, October 15, 2023

Weekend

 Sorry I didn't blog last night. My right sinus is a mess. It is feeling a little better. Yesterday we helped Robin with the murder mystery. It was so much fun. It will be a good activity. Luna is so cute. She kept looking for the green turtle van. We got  lot done today. We went to Costco and drove where Karen has to go for jury duty. We came home and I got the lawn mowed and dad and Karen did the last of the apples into the drier. I made tortilla soup for dinner. It tasted so good. I tried to sign up for social security. It said something was wrong. It made me have a panic attack. When I calmed down, I bet it us my new address doesn't match. I will call them tomorrow. Ugh. Robin I am sorry jeramy doesn't feel good. I am glad you made cookies. Luna loves to cook. Rachel that bread looks good. Your pictures yesterday w are beautiful.  I love the back ground on the wall. It is just perfect.  Have a nice Monday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...