Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday

Today was a day. Jeramy stayed home today. He still isn't feeling good. So he went to insta care and got some medicine. He only slept 3 hours last night so they also gave him a sleeping pill. At 11 ish the day care called. Luna had a rash on her face. I guess another kid had a contagious rash and they were worried. So I picked her up and got her checked by the doctor. She is fine and just needs a stronger lotion. So I bought the one the doctor said would work. Then I ran and got Jeramys pills but they didn't have the sleep pill yet. So I took Luna home and she napped. Then I worked while she slept. After she woke up she was really grumpy. I finally got her to calm down to eat some smart pop. I took her to Costco to get the other pills. They weren't ready again. So we waited and Luna had a pizza. She was so wild after. We finally got the pills so now Jeramy can sleep again. 

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...