Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Wednesday

 Work was good. I sat in the front. I am going to be there the rest of the week. I came home late I needed to stay until 430. Rachel dad wants.to know.i stead of renewing g Sam's if you want us to get a Costco card and share. Happy birthday casey. Are you spending the night Saturday or.just doing g the day. You can bring Tony if you spend the night. I am excited.for the murder.mystery. Rachel you are going to love your new job. I am excited.for you. Robin I am glad you had a better day. I cantbelieve Karen had a hung jury. That is weird. Dad goes to the doctor tomorrow and after I am meeting the gumm gang. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...