Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday

 My last day was good and everyone was so nice.  I bought doughnuts and brought them to work.  I finished a project and didn't want to start a new one because I didn't think I could finish it so I left an hour early.  Me and Ruth went to the fabric store and got backs for three quilts.  Then we went to the crepery and used her coupon.  A family in our ward has kids the same age as my kids and they had a pie night.  So we went to that.  All of their friends were their and they took off and play and played.  We left Isaac with his friends and he called when he was done.  We will in west valley around 11.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...