Sunday, October 22, 2023

weekend

Thanks for the fun Saturday. Luna slept in a bit this morning so that was nice. She also pooped in the potty. I was excited. I took her to see the new paw patrol movie. She did great. There is a new trolls movie coming out around Thanksgiving. I thought the kids might want to go with Luna while we are up there to watch it. When we got back Luna took a nap. I painted the back door frame. It was pretty rough and needed a new coat. Then I started to cut out my mystery quilt. I got pretty far so that was exciting. After dinner we went to the park so Luna could slide. She was grumpy the rest of the night so we took it slow

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...