Thursday, October 26, 2023

Nice day

 I really had a nice day. We went to check ups and I had a tetanus shot and pneumonia shot. So far it isn't bad. We needed blood work but it was getting late do we will do that later. We went to Lunas day care, they weren't very organized but I didn't care. We just took Luna and played. We went to McDonald's and Cabellas. I wanted to get an xray of my tooth. I was worried about the cheek pain. They adjusted my bite and then took as xray. One of my two remaining molars was all decayed out so he just pulled it. I think dad owes me a big surprise. We took Luna to.walmart and looked at all the toys and played with computers. We adopted at the park and she went down the slide and it was all wet. She said she was cold and headed to the car. We took her home and changed her clothes. Jeramy and Robin came home and we went to.pizza. it tasted so good. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...