Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Tuesday

 Sorry it is late.  We went to a chamber music concert.  It was amazing and so fun.  We did leave at intermission just because it is late.  Isaac was starving so we got a snack afterwards.  My first day went pretty well I think.  I had most the day for prep and then had three classes at the end.  It was nice to see Oliver and Ruth at school.  I am going to be able to eat lunch with Ruth which will be fun.  Ruth had tumbling after school and Isaac had a meeting at the library to plan an escape room.  I was driving home from picking Oliver up and we saw Isaac fall on his bike.  It was lucky that we were able to help him and drive him home.  He wasn't hurt badly just some scratches.  Casey took the kids to the pumpkin walk for activity days.  Then they met me at the concert.  It was a busy day.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...