Sunday, October 22, 2023

Thanks so much

 What a fun time I had. Thanks so much for the pictures. That murder mystery was a really fun idea. I need to get into gear for the mystery quilt. I haven't even bought my fabric yet. I just took it easy today. I had a hard time sleeping (coke at dinner time). Rachel recommended a book and I bought it but put it somewhere. I found it and read that last night. I am enjoying it. It was nice to just veg. We are going to Lehi on Thursday for grandparents day.  Dad is getting a shot in his thumb on Wednesday so I am going to work from home I hope. We got a 40 dollar bill from rc Willey so after work tomorrow we are going there to fix that. In August they said we didn't owe anything. I have all the paperwork so hopefully they will be able to get it figured out. Have a nice day Rachel. Robin that is a fun idea about the movie for Thanksgiving. Let's do it. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...