Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday

 We got up and met Robin and Luna at the zoo. It was colder than I thought it would be but we had a good time. They has trick or treating. We went to the spaghetti factory for lunch. They gave us a free kids meal at the zoo. We came home and i fell sound asleep. The tooth is hitting me a little harder than i want it to. Rachel that looks like a fun day. That quilt is beautiful. You are so gifted. Your kitchen is just amazing. Way to go on designing that. Good luck finding caves tomorrow. We are going to make Halloween gift bags together and just go slow. I can't believe it is Halloween. Thanks Robin for going to the zoo with us. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...