Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday

 That sounds fun to spend the day with Luna.  It was cold and even snowed a bit.  Work went ok.  I had six classes today.  Some do better than others.  The little kids have the hardest time even using the keyboard.  I picked up Oliver from after school and we had an early dinner.  We took the kids to piano lessons and I got gas.  Then we ran to the Halloween store to get Isaac a Harry Potter costume.  He got a Slytherin sweater and tie.  He looked so cut in it.  He had a teen Harry Potter library activity.  He had a fun time.  Some of his friends were their and he was happy.  I dropped him off and went to exercise class.  They did a black night and I didn't know and wore all dark colors which isn't great for that but it was fun anyway.  

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...