Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday

 I didn't have to.work today which was nice.  I got up at the same time and lifted weights and took a shower.  I took the kids to school and Casey rode his bike to work.  I folded laundry this morning.  I got some new shoes and went grocery shopping.  I met Casey for lunch which was fun, we haven't done that in forever.  Isaac had violin lessons.  After dinner we went to the villas and delivered flyers.  Isaac was the only young men so we stayed all all helped.  It was fun.  I went to exercise class afterwards.  I hope it goes well tomorrow.  Ruth is so excited she might burst.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...