Saturday, October 28, 2023

Saturday

 Today was good.  I went to exercise class this morning.  They had a Halloween event with short classes.  It was fun.  The drill team had fund raiser and they teach the girls a Halloween dance.  It was this morning and Ruth had a fun time.  She always gets so nervous in front of everyone.  She didn't want to wear her costume so she wore her Halloween outfit.  I had a primary music training training this morning so I dropped Ruth off and went to that.  It was interesting and he had some good ideas.  She was definitely a amazing teacher.  I left a little early so I could watch Ruth's dance.  I finished quilting my quilt.  Now I can work on the quilt class stuff and get that ready.  I am excited for the class.  Randy and Teri came over and they finished the backsplash.  We just need to grout it now.  Me and Isaac made vegetable and bean soup which turned out good.  Tomorrow we are going to go hiking and try to find some caves.

Love Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...