Friday, November 10, 2023

Friday

 Good job Karen on being healthy, you are doing great.  Today was good.  They had the veterans assembly and Casey met me their.  Ruth got her award and was really shy.  I saw a lady from my old work and it was good to talk with her.  Oliver said Ruth needed an snack for her award.  She choose old grisy mill.  We ate their and then I drove them out to see the new Smithfield temple.  It is huge and in the middle of nowhere.  We had a good time.  I had the boys take Tony on a walk.  Tomorrow we are practicing for the primary program.  I hope I don't mess up on the piano too much.

Love Rachel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...