Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thursday

 Today was good.  Teaching went well today.  Ruth had a headache this afternoon and I had a class.  So she called Casey and he took her home and gave her some medicine.  She felt better when I got home.  Thursday's are busy.  Isaac had chamber music practice at the same time I need to pick up Oliver.  Then I picked Isaac the same time piano lessons start.  I got everyone everyplace on time and it all worked out.  I finally made it to exercise class and it was so fun and felt so good.  I didn't know it but it was black light and I was dressed all in black so it was awkward.  Not everyone dressed in glowing colors so I wasn't the only one.  It was still fun.  Everyone have a good night.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...