Robin
Monday, November 6, 2023
Monday
Today was good. It was so dark on the way home. Luna helped me make pancakes tonight and they tasted good. We called Grandma and after that she started watching chicken littel. So Jeramy watched Luna when I ran and nailed the back on the doll house. There is a seam at the top so I will have to figure that out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment