Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday

 Today was good.  I work on binding quilts this morning.  School went well and I am liking it.  Ruth had tumbling after school.  I dropped her off and then picked up me and Casey's hundred miler shirts and then i picked up Oliver.  We picked up Ruth and her and Oliver for their hair cut.  Oliver's hair was bothering him.  Isaac didn't want a trim.  Ron brought over some bean burritos for dinner which was really nice of him.  We met Casey up at USU and watched Wind sync.  They were so talented and it was a nice show.  We even stayed the whole time but the kids were tied by the end.  Ruth's teacher called and she is getting a award for being respectful at an assembly on Friday.  She is such a good kid.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...